- 4 years’ experience in C# on.NET framework (2.0 -4.0) based development
- Min of 2 years in Sitecore CMS.
- Candidates with Sitecore certification are prioritized
- Proficient in front-end and back end (Full Stack)
- Post Secondary degree in a related field of study
- Familiar /w Web design trends, layout and web asset requirements
- Comfortable user of MS SQL/MySQL relational database
- Proficient in REST
- Version control (ie. GITHUB, bit bucket)
- Eye for UI / UX effectiveness
- Performance optimization for modern applications and browsers
- Ensuring cross-browser compatibility across a variety of supported browsers
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Developing websites the latest front-end & back-end technologies.
- Collaborating with Project Manager and Web Designer to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks, meeting timelines, budget and high production.
- Proactively diagnosing problems, self-driven, capable of defining own design and test scenarios.
- Ability to mentor and guide junior developers.
- Flexible working hours.
- Office snacks and client lunches; you'll never be hungry.
- Full benefits package. Your health is important to us, and our benefits package proves that!
- Freedom to learn. We support our teams voracious hunger for knowledge with internal and external opportunities for professional development.
- Beautiful open concept office. Not into desks? No problem! We’ve got couches, bar seating and more!
- Vibrant company culture. Our people are at the heart of what makes us unique. We have a flourishing company culture that fosters creativity and innovation.
- Feel good activities. We are trying to make a difference! As a Certified B Corporation, we work with local non-profits and charities to help support the community that we live in.
/Archive isn’t a factory. It’s where peers come together to do technical and creative work, to amplify each other and to create meaningful change with high-impact organizations. That can happen within any agency, but it takes commitment. The people of /Archive work hard and play hard. They understand and respect the meaning of freedom and work-life balance. It is a place of direct, up-front, and high-integrity conversations. Where people are expected to act and be treated like fully-formed adults. We are a fail fast, fail hard group of tinkerers who aren't turned off by the discomfort of growth and embracing new technology.
If this opportunity resonates with you, but you lack some of the skills above, we are open to supporting your professional growth. We understand that few people possess every skill, especially in the constantly changing landscape of digital marketing. We are interested in building a diverse team of specialists from all educational backgrounds. If you have an education in computer science, marketing or statistics, we would love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.